The guest speaker lineup for the 6th Annual IASC Skateboarding Summit is incredible. This year we are proud to host:
· Mike Lewis, Editor-in-Chief of TransWorld Business: State of Skate, an in-depth, data-driven look at the state of the industry.
· Bobby Kim, Co-Founder of The Hundreds: Skateboarding is up for grabs, so stop talking and start taking.
· Johnny Schillereff, Founder/CEO of Element and Nick Tershay, Founder of Diamond Supply Co. discuss the roadmap for growing skate hardgoods companies into lifestyle brands.
· Kevin Duffel, Editor of TransWorld SKATEboarding; Jamey Stone, Publisher of Skateboarder Magazine; and Jessie Fritsch, Content Producer at Ride Channel: Discuss skateboarding’s current digital media landscape.
· Jeff Harbaugh of Jeff Harbaugh & Associates presents: A Business Model for our Times and its Economic Justification.
· Robert Brink, Digital Communications Manager Emerica/Altamont; Joel Jutagir, Owner of Metro Skateshop and Heath Brinkley, Founder of Social Ops discuss digital strategy and tools from a brand, skateshop and rider perspective.
· Todd Richards, Olympian and lifelong skateboarder takes a look at the impact of the Olympics on the snowboarding industry and what skateboarding can expect as it edges ever closer to Olympic inclusion.
· And the closing keynote – NHS Founder Richard Novak and Bob Denike, President/CEO of NHS talk 40 years of Santa Cruz Skateboards with Tiffany Montgomery of Shop-Eat-Surf.
It’s going to be a great event and the most valuable skateboard industry educational and networking event of the year. Don’t miss it! Early bird registration deals end April 5th. Register online here at bit.ly/2013iascsummit. #thefutureisnow